Beauty Dress - I don't have a wedding dress because of Buty Dresses

I bought a pretty dress to be used as my wedding dress at They were nice and helpful at first. When I got the dress, instead of embroidery, it was glue, sequins, and paint (ugly!! picture attached) This is what it's supposed to look like: So I asked to return it and they said okay (but refused to send me their return address). So I sent it to the address on the label (which they finally told me one month later was the correct address), but they "never got it!!!"

I mailed it on January 10th, 2012, and as of today, February 20th, they still haven't received it. I even scanned and emailed them my customs paperwork (it was going to Hong Kong). I have begged and pleaded with them to make me a new dress since it wasn't as described, but they haven't returned my emails (sent to since February 10th. They also have not been online for the "Live Chat" ( and they have never once picked up their phone: (707)500-0789. I have called or emailed them about 20 times.

All I wanted was a new dress without the glue, sequins, and paint. Now, I have no money to buy a new wedding dress. The dress itself did fit nice, but obviously this company has poor customer service and morals.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 24, 2013 #763265

Perhaps you can get from shesprom,personally think that there are many kinds of clothes.You can choose from it.

Sadened For You

May 23, 2012 #484561

Holy Moly...that's terrible. I'm so sorry. Maybe China can get it right once in a while, but I say as a rule, don't buy from China...there are SO many reasons I say that...including my own experiences.

Feb 28, 2012 #439220

Sorry about the upside down picture :roll

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.