Beauty Dress - I don't have a wedding dress because of Buty Dresses
I bought a pretty dress to be used as my wedding dress at Butydresses.com. They were nice and helpful at first. When I got the dress, instead of embroidery, it was glue, sequins, and paint (ugly!! picture attached) This is what it's supposed to look like: http://www.butydresses.com/Dressdetail/?Pure-white-turtleneck-dress-G1711212931_17_657_658.html. So I asked to return it and they said okay (but refused to send me their return address). So I sent it to the address on the label (which they finally told me one month later was the correct address), but they "never got it!!!"
I mailed it on January 10th, 2012, and as of today, February 20th, they still haven't received it. I even scanned and emailed them my customs paperwork (it was going to Hong Kong). I have begged and pleaded with them to make me a new dress since it wasn't as described, but they haven't returned my emails (sent to email@example.com) since February 10th. They also have not been online for the "Live Chat" (http://settings.messenger.live.com/Conversation/IMMe.firstname.lastname@example.org&mkt=en) and they have never once picked up their phone: (707)500-0789. I have called or emailed them about 20 times.
All I wanted was a new dress without the glue, sequins, and paint. Now, I have no money to buy a new wedding dress. The dress itself did fit nice, but obviously this company has poor customer service and morals.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pure White Turtleneck Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."